Lyrus’s core strength is formulation development and we collaborate with pharmaceutical companies globally to either develop formulations specific to their needs or licensing of our in-house developed products with supply of finished formulation.
Lyrus has commercial presence across the globe in key markets of Europe, Africa, Australia, MENA and Asia where it partners for distribution of its products
- Contract development and manufacturing of finished formulation
- Out-License it’s developed dossiers with manufacturing in a GMP environment
- Technology Transfer of our products for local manufacturing
- R&D services, including galenical & analytical development, scale-up, manufacturing of pilot batches and stability studies
- Distribution Arrangements for our range of products
- Licensing-In of products to complement own portfolio
- New Technologies for development or manufacturing
Lyrus’s business team is available to guide you through our services and products (current pipeline, ongoing developments), as well as other business opportunities, offering an integrated approach, cost awareness and a result driven strategy.
We focus on the development of long term partnerships and are always interested in new opportunities! Do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected]